Sunday, October 28, 2012

Last week I delivered 150 caps to students at Indian Village Elementary School in Ft Wayne IN. The principal, Mrs Born, accepted them on the students' behalf. She arranged for this sweet photo with students and some of our caps. "We have students who can really use these caps," she said. We want to put caps in the hands of children and adults who can use them. We are looking for medical facilities across the US which could use our caps. They are free. They are made from new yarn and are pet-free and smoke-free. So far in 4 years, thanks to generous volunteers, we have distributed 8,000+ caps across the US! If you know of a place, please email me the contact info, including a phone number and email address at stitchesofhope@gmail.com. Take care, Kayleen

1 comment:

  1. I grabbed one of the caps at the Indian Village school for my daughter as she lost hers, and they are very expensive to be buying them everytime. I told her she needs to take care of this one. She promised she will. I found the free bin at school just when I needed it! I thank you and all the volunteers... !

    ReplyDelete